3/16/15

Out & About




Hi everyone! How was your weekend? Well, I 've been running on errands in the city, so I decided to show you my classic outfit for these everyday chores. A coat even in March is essential, as well as a pair of heels. To be honest, I prefer modest pieces, so a midi skirt and a shirt are my best choice. Red lips are a personal favourite too!


                                                                                                   Love, Eva










coat: Asos / shirt: Zara / skirt: Zara (here) on sale! / bag: H&M / sunnies: H&M  / heels: Migato

2 comments:

  1. You look so classy, great look doll!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this your post very much, because it's really amazing! Great job!
    Thank you for sharing!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete