6/20/15

Metallic heels #7


Hello everyone! This week we present a trend for elegant summer looks, prefect for a date, or dinner with friends or for a special event. Heels in metallic shades, like gold, silver and copper, can give
life and character to any summer look, especially in nude, black, pink and white outfits. Here, we gathered pretty pieces for every budget, and we made to collection, those with heels rather expensive, and those with heels more affordable, under 50$. Enjoy!

Over 100$: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.            Under 50$: 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12.



10 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/20/2015

    Wow. I love all the selections. look so pretty!
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg they all look soo pretty! I especially like 12! :)

    Dorky-and-weird.blogspot.com

    Xoxo Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a very good trend! Nice selection my dears! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of metallic shoes, especially the rose gold ones! Both flats are especially pretty and perfect for summer. xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all stunning, love metallics! Great post!

    Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your selection, especially #2 and 7. xx

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6/20/2015

    I love these shoes, its a great selection :-* www.thepinkheartgirl.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love metallics and I loved shoes # 3 and sandals #12, so delicate and feminine! I particularly like wearing metalics on Christmas or new year's eve! Don't know exactly why, but I love it!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing shoes dear!! My fav is number 8!! *----*
    Kisses
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete