7/22/15

Habillée...




Hello there! How are you today? This post represents for me the elegant but fresh side of style. These vivid colors, mint and white and the smooth textures of the garments, are perfect for special
occasions, during summer. What I really like about this look, is the pretty bow of the crop top, which add cuteness in the outfit. I think the structure of these garments fits perfectly with the classic background. Hope you like it!

     Love, Eva











top / pants / heels / clutch / watch

5 comments:

  1. I love your look. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mint top looks so pretty!

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Παρα πολύ ωραιο σύνολο. Το λευκο ψηλόμεσο παντελο ειναι τοσο σικάτο!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really elegant and I can see why you liked it - I liked it, too, very much! The colors are perfectly combined and the style of the top is great! I loved the bow and the pants, that are really a great cut! You look very chic, indeed! And beautiful!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing and polished! Love these colors together! Lovely post

    Http://leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete